Do you know India ranks at 59th in the list of countries with having the most powerful passport? But there are few countries who allowed Indians to explore their countries without having an Indian passport, you just need to have any of the Government verified identity.
If you love to travel the unique and beautiful places then you must know about these country names who allowed you to cross Indian border without a passport. Let’s have a look of,
Beautiful Countries Where Indians Don’t Need a Passport:
- The highest happiness rate of humans country is Bhutan, comes under eastern Indian subcontinent, this is beautiful places for nature lovers where one can explore the unique angle of true natures with Mountains, Rivers, Water Falls, Lakes, Trekking and multiple spiritual Buddhist places. Checkout best Bhutan Tour Packages if you want to visit Bhutan.
- Comes in northeast Indian subcontinent Nepal’s border connecting Indian states like Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, and Bihar. Nepal is a Hindu country with more than 95% Hindu population. Travelers can find multiple tourist places for fun and adventure. The world’s highest mountain “Everest” having the easiest entry from Nepal “Namche Bazaar”, also Kathmandu is the oldest Hindu city with having oldest temples.
- If you are an Indian and want to visit Nepal then you don’t need to have an Indian passport, you just need to carry any of photo proof government ID
- Grenada is an island country and located in southern Caribbean sea that’s also known as “island of spice” because Grenada is world’s largest exporter of nutmeg and mace crops.
- In Grenada, Indians are allowed to visit without visa or passport for three months with having only government proof photo identity.
#4 The British Virgin Islands:
- If you want to rock the floor on the beaches then you should visit The British Virgin Islands. This country is located in the Caribbean and comes under British overseas territory.
- This country having 4 main and much smaller Iceland, allow you to visit for one month without Visa or passport to travel.
#5 El Salvador:
- El Salvador is located in Central America, is the most populated country with having a smaller area. San Salvador is the capital and largest city of EI Salvador.
- Here travelers can experience forests, high mountains, without having a visa or passport for three months.
#6 Cook Islands:
- The Cook Islands is a country in free association with New Zealand and located in South Pacific Ocean. The total area of this country is 240 square kilometers with having 15 small islands.
So these are countries you have the freedom of travel with having an Indian Passport.
Keep visiting Entertainment Floor to explore more beautiful tourism places.