Nowadays Whatsapp is a major part of our life. Few are the people who can’t live for a single minute without checking their Whatsapp and few have the regular habit of checking others profile. In a busy life routine, we don’t get the time to talk to best friends, relatives, colleagues or classmates. But we check their profile when gets the span of random time while checking the WhatsApp. And your friends, colleagues, batchmate, relatives, seniors, juniors your crushes or some who have a crush on you, definitely checks your profile randomly. But we don’t get to know who visited our WhatsApp profile recently or earlier. Today we will tell you about how to know if some checks or visited your WhatsApp profile.
Who viewed my WhatsApp profile, to know this thing you first have to download the application “WhatsApp: who viewed me” from the google play store.
Follow the step by step Guide to download and how to use the same application to know who viewed my WhatsApp profile.
- Go to Google play store
- Search the “WhatsApp: who viewed me” (App name)
- Now install the application WhatsApp: Who Viewed me
- Open the app after installation and wait for few seconds until the application preparing the list of visitors
- After preparing the list it will show the name or contacts number of people who visited your profile recently.
- You will see the three options; Contacts, Visited, Visitors.
- In a Visited section you can see the list of names and contacts who visited your WhatsApp profile recently.
- In a Contact section, you will see the list of your contact saved in your phone and active on WhatsApp.
- In a Visiting section, you will then see the list of your contact you have visited their WhatsApp profiles. Stay in touch with Entertainment Floor.